Peppermint is not only good for making peppermint hot chocolate! There are so many benefits of integrating Peppermint oil use into your daily routine. Here are a few of my favorites.
- Need a pick me up?
- Peppermint oil is a great thing to add to your diffuser in the morning to wake up! You can 3 drops of your favorite citrus oil with about 4 drops of Peppermint to start your day off uplifted and energized.
- Belly feeling woozy?
- Place a small dab of Peppermint oil underneath your tongue, this does not need to even be a full drop of oil just a small touch of the top of the bottle will do. Along with some relief it will also freshen your breath right up!
- Tension building in your head?
- Rub a drop of Peppermint oil on your temples to help sooth the tension.
- Reduce hunger cravings!
- Keep your Peppermint near by at snack time, a little dab on your chest, a few drops in the diffuser, or just one whiff might curve your hunger and reduce the risk of unnecessary cheet-o eating.
- You might love peppermint oil but bugs don’t!
- Mix 15 drops of Peppermint oil, 1 cup of white vinegar with water and create a floor cleaner that will keep the bugs away!
- Great combos to try!
- Add a drop of Peppermint to your shampoo to improve scalp and add a pick me up in the morning shower
- Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint on your neck if your feeling the effects of seasonal discomfort
- Peppermint & Coconut oil to reduce heat in the body
- Peppermint & Lavender to sooth aches and pains
Want to get started using Essential Oils for yourself and save 24% every time you order? CLICK HERE to get the Young Living Essential Oils Starter Kit and our FREE guide “6 Ways to Start Using Essential Oils”! We’ll be in touch within 24 hours ❤ Erika & Monika